Hello and welcome to Gippsland Equine,
If you’ve found your way here then I’m assuming your a little curious about Equine Assisted Psychotherapy, otherwise known as Equine Therapy, Equine Assisted Learning, EFL, AEFL, Eagala and a whole lot of other acronyms, but we can go into that later.
Our property, Spinosa of Hoddle, is located in the heart of South Gippsland, nestled in the Hoddle Ranges halfway between the townships of Foster and Fish Creek, and just off the main road, so access is super easy. This region is renowned for it’s rolling green hills, magnificent beaches and quality produce and a short drive in either direction will reap rewards. Local restaurants, wineries, markets, sightseeing, you name it we’ve got it all within a stones throw. Nearby National Parks and Nature Reserves, offer a bounty of mother nature’s finest.
- Equine Assisted Psychotherapy,
- Room based and zoom counselling
- Khayalmi Equine Experiences
- Residential Intensive Programs for Individuals and Small Groups
Our Facilities are available for hire on an hourly, or daily basis for clinics, workshops and functions and include:.
- Accommodation – a small self contained Studio
- Group Facilities – Group Space, Kitchen, Crafting Studio
- Equestrian Facilities for Hire
- Short Term Agistment
- Clinics & Events